KISCH IP has a combined team of tax and legal experts with exceptional knowledge of tax and statutory requirements. Our extensive experience allows us to apply these rules in practice in domestic and cross border regions/areas.
We provide our clients with peace of mind that their tax affairs are professionally managed and tax risks are addressed. Our team offers our clients practical, innovative tax advice combined with legal knowledge.
With this wealth of knowledge, we can relieve your concerns over your organisation’s income tax, irrespective of the size of your business and the complexity of the transactions that you are embarking on or have concluded.
Our services include
- Tax risk management services
- Company formation transactions
- Group restructuring
- Start-up corporate structuring and tax compliance
- Tax opinions on various and complex tax issues and/or problems
- Tax risk assessment consultations
- Tax planning
- Tax supply chain assessment and management
- Corporate income tax
- Value added tax
- Donations tax
- Dividends tax
- Capital gains tax
- Estate duty
- Trust and personal estate planning
- Tax administration services
- Tax filling services and assistance
- Tax litigation support
- Tax forensic services
Our accounting services team focuses on smaller business units who require a full accounting system, without the logistics of a human resource and information technology process.
One of the many benefits of having a professional team manage your full accounting service and provide advice, is that you – the business owner – have time and opportunity to grow and run your business more efficiently, with the backing of optional financial support and guidance.
Full accounting services include
- Writing up the cash book
- Preparing the bank reconciliation monthly
- Accounting of expenses
- Accounting of income
- Maintaining an asset register, which includes documenting of all the assets according to their asset category and calculating depreciation monthly
- Preparing a balance sheet and income statement monthly for management purposes
- Management accounts
- Financial analysis of your results
- Guidance and advice of cash flow management
- Preparing VAT returns
- First provisional submission
- Second provisional submission
- Drafting of financial statements
- All queries from SARS
- Tax health checks
Top of agenda for most entrepreneurs today is to obtain debt and/or equity funding. What matters to our advisory team is that our clients receive the right type of funding at the right time on the right terms.
We specialise in raising capital; both equity and debt funding. Our advisory team deals with a range of equity funds, each with its own specific focus. Investors include local and international funds and financial institutions.
The Corporate Finance team provides a wide range of transactional and non-transactional services that include:
- Business rescue and turn-around services
- Raising and structuring of debt and equity finance
- Private equity transactions
- Black economic empowerment transactions
- Managed and leveraged buyouts
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate restructuring
- Financial modelling
- Purchase price allocations
- Due diligence
- Advisory corporate finance and mergers
Our Advisory Corporate Finance and Mergers team has extensive experience in the information technology and telecommunications industries.
With geographic coverage throughout sub-Saharan Africa, our industry focus includes:
- Consumer goods and services
- Diversified industrials
- Financial institutions
- Mining and metals
- Power and energy
- Real estate and development
- Technology, media, and telecommunications
The KISCH IP team follows a holistic approach, forming lasting partnerships with our clients and suppliers. Through our well-established and extended partnership network, we can, at short notice, double our access to skills and manpower to ensure effective execution on all client projects at all times.
When executing projects on behalf of client-partners, certain key factors are taken into consideration, including JSE regulations, the requirements of the Financial Services Board and the terms and conditions of the Companies Act.
Our Corporate and Commercial Law expertise allows us to match our tax advice with the appropriate legal advice and documentation.
In addition, we offer vast experience in all fields of corporate and commercial law. We ensure that our clients are equipped with knowledge of the legal requirements associated with any particular transaction or undertaking.
We also enable clients to place risk correctly through properly prepared documentation that aims to accurately record the transaction agreed between the parties. Our emphasis is on delivering practical commercial legal advice aimed at supporting the successful conclusion of workable commercial agreements.
Our services include:
- Structuring, negotiating, and implementing mergers and acquisitions
- Sales of business, either via a sale of share or a sale of business
- Black economic empowerment transactions with related financing
- Joint venture
- Company formations
- Corporate restructures
- Share incentive schemes
- Capital markets
- General financing and security
- Structuring of shareholder affairs
Trusts are often used for estate planning in South Africa. The specific statutory provisions governing the taxation of trusts require expert knowledge of both Trust and Tax legislation.
Recent and ongoing changes in Tax legislation relating to Trusts have resulted in the administration of Trusts evolving into a very specialised field, one that trustees and beneficiaries often have little to no knowledge of.
Simple questions that arise:
- Does the Trust have its own bank account?
- Do the trustees have meetings annually?
- Are records kept of all documents, meetings, and decisions?
- Is the Trust older than 5 years?
- Does the Trust have an independent trustee in office?
- Are assets managed in accordance with the provision of the Trust Deed?
- Is the Trust’s tax return submitted every year?
Answers to these questions may prove vital in ensuring compliance. With the help of our dedicated, and experienced team, we will help ensure that your Trust is compliant.
Contact to our team about exchange the tax solution tailored around your needs.