Jersey, Chanel Islands
At KISCH IP we believe that the success of our firm is greatly dependent on the quality of our people. For this reason, we invest a lot of time and effort in our recruitment process to ensure we attract, recruit and retain the right people. We look for outstanding people who possess the right skills & abilities, qualifications and most importantly will share our passion for what we do.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a part of the KISCH IP family, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for n2y available vacancy, please ensure that you submit a full application consisting of the following documents:
- A comprehensive CV detailing your skills and experiences to date
- A cover letter motivating why you should be employed by KISCH IP
- A copy of your ID document or passport
- A certified copy of your matric certificate
- Certified copies of your academic transcripts