KISCH IP recognises that a vast majority of our country’s youth is starved when it comes to higher education learning opportunities. This is due to a lack of monetary means to access these opportunities. We believe, and most of you would agree, that one of the most important tools to develop a nation and alleviate poverty, is education. Education is a tool which enables people to change their life stories and ultimately the stories of generations to come.
To make a difference, KISCH IP took a decision to identify individuals with potential and provide them with the monetary means they need to make a difference in their lives.
The KISCH IP Scholarship will support students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds who intend to study Law and meet all other requirements.
What are the minimum requirements for the KISCH IP Scholarship:
- Applicant must have received a minimum overall average of 60% on their matric results
- Applicant must be between the age of 18 and 25
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Studies must be undertaken at an accredited and reputable university
- Applicant must submit a full application on our website. As part of the application the following documents needs to be submitted:
- cover letter motivating why you should be funded by KISCH IP
- proof of registration and costs
- certified copy of your South African ID document
- certified copy of your matric certificate
- any other substantiating documents
What will the KISCH IP Scholarship cover?
- Full tuition fees per semester or year
- Prescribed books
Are you the one?
We have the key! Do you have the potential to unlock the door to your success?
If you have what it takes, apply for our Scholarship by submitting a complete application on our website.
The closing date for submission is 30 November.
Successful applicants will be shortlisted and invited for interviews which will take place during January. Should you not hear from us by the end of November, consider your application unsuccessful.